If you got an email about a post talking about grades, sorry! That was supposed to post on my class website. But while you’re here, I can give you an update on all my recent publications!
Of course, I’ve had a few Book Riot posts published this month:
- “5 Tips to Help You Reach Your Reading Challenge Goal This Year,” 2017
- “How to Become an Audiobook Narrator,” 2017
- “30 Books by Florida Authors Affected by Hurricane Irma,” 2017
I also had an essay published in the Washington Post, and it was syndicated to several smaller newspapers:
- Washington Post – “The deadliest period of a hurricane? After it’s over,” 2017
- Charleston Post and Courier – “Hurricane recovery can be more deadly than the storm,” 2017
- Spartanburg Herald Journal – “Deadliest period of hurricane can be its aftermath”
I started a writing advice column on Medium, too! Read my first responses:
Want to submit a question to my advice column? Tweet me!
As a @Medium partner, I'm starting an advice column!
— 🌈Rebecca Renner 🐊 (@RebeccaRennerFL) September 16, 2017
I also have a few other essays brewing at some of my dream publications, and I’m working on finishing another round of edits on my novel. I’m going to start submitting it to agents soon!
Oh, and did I mention that my entire state was hit by a hurricane? The world is basically falling apart. But how have you been?